Religions are full of such suggestions and norms. But these days even if you're not a religious person, you can have your own beliefs and you can even share them with others. I have googled and colected some, that resonate with me.
- Just because you are struggling doesn't mean you are failing.
- All great achievements require time and struggle.
- Even though you cannot control everything that happens, you are in control of the way you look at life.
- Stop beating yourself up. You are a work in progress.
- Sometimes things must change, so you can change.
- Start moving! As long as you're moving, you're creating possibilities.
- Experiences are more valuable than possessions.
- Only I am responsible for my life so I follow my gut.
- There is no right way to live my life.
- Fulfilled life is made up of two ingredients: Love and Work.
Now I am curious... Do you have your day-to-day life beliefs or mantras that you swear by?
You write them down, have them engraved or something like that as a reminder?
Bo Janice, editor at Instroloy.com
Foto via: Pixabay
You may also like: